Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I'm feeling inside

These few days, I feel I'd be glad if I have baby. LOL.
What a sudden thing struck my mind?
I guess, I love seeing the feeling I feel while I see a mother breastfeeding her baby..
I feel so much love between them =)
Babies are love to be loved..
As I realize, it's time for me to think about how to be a good wife
and a good mother..
Yes, I need to read now!
Yaayy..!! =)


------ Other Aspects -------


As woman, yes I need husband, and yes I have my own criteria. I remember that when I was child, I said to my parents that man is no. 1 then woman, until now I still keep that mind. For me, man will be my imam, my role of model, someone whom I can dependent.
I want a man whom can be the best part of himself, he doesn't need to be that very handsome, it's feel relieve if he's good looking instead =)
I want him to be smart enough to face any problems in front of us, the one whom I can be dependent, whom I can trust, who is having responsibility to me and his new family.
I want a man whom willing to work hard to fulfill his family needs, 'cause I think about my children's welfare.. I really feel worried about my children's education, health, etc.
Yes, I know that its his obligation. Not mine =)
I want a man whom needs me, whom loves me no matter what happens, whom feel secure while with me, only adore me. The one whom always beside me in ups and downs. The one whom always wait for me..
For now, I need a man whom fight for me, eventhough I reject him. I need a man whom still wait for me eventhough I have no feeling towards him.

Love me, I'll love you back. Wait for me, I won't make you disappointed. There should be ONLY ME in his heart.


I love you, my future husband. Allah will lead you to me, 'cause I asked Allah to give me any signs that you are the one for me. ©

No comments: